Friday, July 6, 2007

Hello and welcome to Digital Stardust, a blog intending to cover industry trends and provide insight into possible moves being made by those involved with the fun you enjoy in your living room. It is my hope that you will enjoy the commentary posted here and that a discussion or two will occur.

Some things to know - I am not involved in the industry directly, although I once was. I am a hardcore video gamer who watches the news carefully and believe I have something to say. While most gamers are intelligent I rarely find that they look at the industry as a whole and track interesting moves. That's what I'm here for. I will make some predictions that may seem outrageous and I will make some less so. I will even publish the occasional review from the perspective of the casual gamer. I have written professional reviews for the now defunct GamerWeb.com and feel I have enough experience to blend in that a casual gamer review is possible.

Oh, and in case you were wondering - I own a Wii and Xbox 360 but have access to all other consoles. 

I ask your patience as the flavor of this blog is fleshed out and hey, you may learn something about a guy you don't even know.

Enjoy reading.

No comments: